At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren’t afraid of a challenge and understand the autonomous and team effort required to accomplish something great! Founded in 2003, and headquartered in Austin, Texas, SecureLink provides market-leading security, privacy and compliance solutions, securing third party remote access for highly regulated enterprises and technology vendors, as well as insider access with innovative machine learning and audit of access to the most mission critical and sensitive systems of more than 30,000 organizations worldwide across multiple industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, government, legal and gaming.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What Youll Do
SecureLink offers an up to date access rights management web application using Python and Django to audit and review employee privileges through a singular, user-friendly interface. Our product is crucial to our customers and success depends on our ability to evolve the product to satisfy new customer demands while continuing to improve stability and maintaining security and quality. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Helping improve product quality and performance.
• Designing, building, and maintaining UIs, services, and systems to fulfill product needs.
• Working with other engineers and product owners building new features.
• Aiding a team of support engineers in monitoring and addressing real time issues that may arise.
What Youll Need
• 2-3 years of experience as a Software Developer, or similar experience in software with regards to testing, reliability, architecting, and usability.
• Experience developing, maintaining, and supporting complex web applications.
• A team player mentality.
• Experience with working in Django or another comparable web framework.
• Experience with SQL based databases.
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Whats it Like to Develop Software at SecureLink?
SecureLink is an engineering company at heart, and in addition to an access rights review tool, we are building a world-class solution for Critical Access Management. We support 900+ customers in a wide range of environments. We strive to make our products easy to use, maintain, and deploy. We have several teams focused on:
• Platform: preparing the Operating System, hardening the system for production, reliability, operability, and support.
• Application: multiple web applications and the backend services that deal with audit and connectivity.
• Integrations and customizations (APIs, SDKs, customer data, etc).
• Internal tools and development experience.
• System-level development: Windows, Mac, and Linux drivers and native clients.
We like to have fun and solve hard problems. Our team is highly motivated, smart, and supportive. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and would like to learn more about the position, we would like to hear from you.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
• We contribute to your HSA ($2,700 for employee coverage, or $5,400 for family coverage).
• We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
• Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer.
• We give $100 per month towards cell phone and internet reimbursement.
• At the office, employee perks include 2 meals per day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated, and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws