Senior Digital Marketing Associate (Remote)
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering - a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Were looking for a Senior Marketing Associate of Digital Marketing to help take our performance channels to the next level. If youre passionate about data and insights and have supported the execution of sophisticated performance marketing campaigns, including launching new channels, setting up tests and measuring results, this job is for you.
What youll do:
• Manage campaign planning, execution and reporting of performance campaigns, including but not limited to display, paid search, affiliate, programmatic, SEO.
• Support day-to-day campaign operations in partnership with internal stakeholders, third-party vendors and agencies, optimizing spend and performance in alignment with business objectives.
• Work closely with the technology, analytics and marketing operations teams to own tracking, creative refreshes, trafficking and pixel implementation of digital campaigns.
• Help shape and contribute our digital marketing strategy, including how we go-to-market, how we think about audience targeting, how we develop testing plans and more, for 2022 and beyond.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to brainstorm, develop and test new ideas, share meaningful insights and recommended next steps.
• Lead creative testing to understand what works for the consumer at different stages of the buying journey. Partner with the brand team to test value prop to reach the best outcomes.
What youll have:
• 3+ years experience in digital marketing with experience in performance channels, leveraging data to drive outcomes.
• Ability to think deeply about customers and understand what motivates them throughout the buying process.
• Experience supporting programmatic, display and paid social advertising including prospecting, retargeting and leveraging 1st party data.
• Experience setting up and launching campaigns within Googles platform, including YouTube and GDN.
• Knowledge of UTM tracking and Google Tag Manager.
• Experience supporting large budgets, sophisticated data and measurement structures as well as experience managing channels both in-house (buying, trading, planning) and in partnership with agencies and vendors.
• Passionate about growth - within our culture of humane behaviors and sane working hours.
• Be a team player that works exceptionally well cross functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, platform providers, etc).
Starting Salary: $61,000 - $78,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life - of any age - who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
For information on how ezCater collects and uses job applicants personal information, visit our