As a Senior Motion Graphics/Video Artist on Zynga’s Marketing Creative team, you will be expected to execute video/motion graphics advertising content for game titles across the Zynga portfolio. The ideal candidate is comfortable creating a high volume of diverse creative content and can also contribute ideas & concepts based on/inspired by a single value proposition or selling point that catches the audience’s attention.
• Contribute to a super-efficient, high-volume pipeline of User Acquisition advertising and App Store content, as well as social/community and live-ops marketing assets
• Work with the Art Lead, Art Director, Producer, and artistic stakeholders to execute video advertising or app store assets that engage our audiences and perform against KPIs
• Ability to work self-sufficiently to develop 10-30s ad creatives usually within a 2-3-day timeframe
• Ability to suggest thoughtful process improvements or best practices that can help optimize the creative pipeline and the quality of our work
• At least 8 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative
• Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects (+advanced plug-ins; Red Giant, Trapcode), Adobe Premiere; 3D, Photoshop & Design skills are a big plus
• 3D Skillset and understanding of 3D pipeline as it relates to generating video creative assets
• Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turnarounds
• Understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
• Ability to mentor more junior designers and provide relevant feedback to improve quality against KPIs
• A self-sufficient contributor with an ability to thrive under deadline
• Exceptional communication skills and a team-first attitude
What we offer you:
• Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
• Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
• Open vacation policy for many employees
• Flexible working hours on many teams
• Casual dress every single day
• Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Remote, US