We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative responsible for Contract Renewals to join our team. Today.
We are ServiceSource. We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the worlds greatest brands. At ServiceSource, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team member that will love this job will demonstrate the value and benefits of our clients services through customer engagement, with a primary focus on selling or renewing contracts. Reporting to a sales manager, You will have an assigned territory and develop an excellent level of product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings. Along the way you will have access to world-class training opportunities to grow and enhance your skills and career. At ServiceSource, you can truly Own Your Future!You Have
• 4+ years of experience working in a customer service or sales capacity
• Prior success in achievement of personal and team sales quota/goals
• Experience in high-volume calling
• Experience learning new technology and data
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Experience or willingness to work from home
• Work within a dedicated territory and team for your assigned client to achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/services, may offer up- sell opportunities.
• Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast
• Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of services to assess client requirements
• Initiate steps to help customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction or product usage
• Manage external competitive pressures and handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
• Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
• Work with your team and management to provide a professional experience during all interactions with customers and prospects
• Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured
• Undertake sales motions which might include lead qualification, lead conversion, health checks, being the voice of the customer, or renewing contracts.
Our Benefits and Perks
• Various medical, dental, vision plan and life insurance programs
• Retirement Planning tools including 401(k) savings with matching contributions and Health Savings Accounts
• Paid time off, disability programs and paid parental leave.
• Birthday Time Off
• Volunteer Time Off (VTO), paid time yearly to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Wellness Incentive Program
• Learning and Development Programs
• Base Pay ($30,600- $37,400) / paid hourly ($15.00- $18.00)
• Annual bonus potential (target of up to $14,000)
Accommodation and Diversity
We have always been and will always be committed to the principle that everyone at ServiceSource, regardless of who they are, where they hail from, the color of their skin, who they worship, or who they love, has equal opportunity, with policies and values which codify this, across all the countries where we are based. You will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Virtual First and Remote Work
ServiceSource is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but a space at home to work is required. Uninterrupted home-based internet is required in your home to attend and host video calls, a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is important.
We can currently conduct business in the following states: TN, GA, CO, AL, NC, SC, TX, FL, AZ and MS. This list is subject to change. Please inquire with your recruiter for more information