Siege Media is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented SEO Analyst to help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks for United States residents include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture on Instagram, and checking out our work on Dribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Suggest and implement SEO best practices for client sites
- Stay up to date on SEO industry changes and communicate those to clients/teammates
- Perform keyword research in order to generate topic ideas for client sites
- Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories
- Generate creative link building ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers
- Have a firm grasp on writing effective titles for the press
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters and web editors
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Frequent outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Read and interpret site code to discover technical SEO issues
- Perform analyses with Google Search Console and other tools to track and monitor changes
- Create beautiful spreadsheets that will drive recommendations and tell stories
- Conduct tests to improve content and user experience
- Brainstorm test ideas and experiments to improve overall search presence
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
- 1-2 years experience in an SEO role
- Experience with website analysis using SEO tools (crawlers, analytics platforms, CMS, marketing software, etc.)
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet with some understanding of how the web works
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Copywriting or blogging experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- Technical background with the ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data to provide impactful recommendations and decisions
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Experience using a project management tool like Basecamp
- Experience with e-commerce websites and CMS’
- 1-2 years experience working with the press, reporters, or national/international news outlets
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment
The salary range for this position is $56,000.00-$64,000.00 DOE.
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- What would the Schema Person Markup for Michael Scott (from The Office) look like using JSON-LD? Please create schema markup using JSON-LD for the person mentioned above.