Corteva is seeking an SEO/SEM expert to manage our paid and organic search strategy. As an integral part of our US Digital CoE, the SEO/SEM Manager is the search expert and champion. In this role, you will develop and execute the US Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing strategies for our Pioneer Seeds, Crop Protection and Digital businesses. This role will engage with all parts of the digital team as well as various members within the broader US Marketing Communications team, to build PPC campaigns, improve SEO ranking, and drive and maximize qualified traffic to our sites.
The ideal candidate will strategize, implement and manage SEO strategies in conjunction with our Digital Content Manager. The right candidate must have expertise in technical analysis, keyword research, on-page optimization, content gap analysis, link building campaigns, and competitive analysis for effective site optimization. In addition, this role will manage all SEM strategy with hands-on optimization to maximize efficiency through constant performance monitoring and driving a rapid testing schedule. This position will manage the full life cycle from conception and defining objectives to execution, budget pacing, conversion tracking and reporting. The ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, adaptable, and has an eye for detail.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home. This is also available as a remote position, based anywhere in the United States. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
What You Will Do
• Manage and implement successful SEO/SEM campaigns to drive product awareness and qualified traffic to our sites
• Champion and educate the broader organization on the benefits, ranking factors and activities required to effectively optimize our websites through organic and paid opportunities
• Work cross-functionally on all aspects of SEO/SEM including research, strategy, and implementation
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Drive testing, analysis, and optimization on search performance to identify key opportunities and learnings
• Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising for our Crop Protection, Digital and Pioneer Seeds brands
• Stay current with new advances in search best practices, the competitive landscape, and vendor capabilities
• Manage budget allocation and agency relations as needed
• Provide analysis, reporting dashboards, and recommendations
What expertise have you grown? What is required from you?
• Minimum 5+ years of experience developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategy at an agency or company is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Advanced knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics and execution
• Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising certification is preferred
• Agriculture industry experience a plus, but not mandatory
• Experience with such tools as SEMrush, Datorama and Clickcease
Let’s peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
• Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
• Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
• Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
• And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today