As an SEO Specialist, you will serve as an SEO expert seamlessly uniting our content and development practices to drive search engine rank performance, traffic, engagement and conversions for our clients.
• Work I Be the SEO expert, particularly as it relates to the technical aspects (e.g. able to implement structured markup, provide detailed instructions for handling server errors and poor page speed, etc.). Perform full SEO site audits and analysis (technical, analytics, content, social, etc.). Perform full keyword research and develop related strategies. Determine KPIs for each recommendation.
• Team | Work collaboratively with everyone on your team and do everything you can do to fulfill the client’s desired results. Bring paid, owned, and earned media together to create cohesive interactions within the spaces. Communicate effectively across the organization, internally and externally. Research and create POVs on SEO trends and new channels (e.g. mobile, apps, and voice recognition), and then educate internal team members and clients.
• Client | Work to support the team’s primary client and help with other client work as needed. It is our job to make great work and secure wins for Wunderman Thompson and the client. We do this by creating great work, communicating well, and delivering on expectations.
• Minimum 2 years working hands on in technical SEO.
• Must have a proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement and conversions).
• Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google, Adobe, Coremetrics, etc.).
• Expertise in Google and Bing Search Consoles.
• Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g. AEM, SiteCore, Wordpress).
• Clear communication skills in multiple forms (e.g. verbal, e-mail, powerpoint and in-person presentations).