Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
As a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, you will sit on Daxko’s Digital Marketing Agency team and will be responsible for the search strategy and ensuring good organic traffic performance and search visibility for our Agency customers, focusing on our VIP tier. You will build the strategy for coordinating, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on all search engine optimization activities such as content, link building, and keyword optimization. You will support initiatives to increase rankings for our customers on all major search networks. Additionally, you will work alongside Account Managers, Digital Marketing Specialists, Designers, Developers, and clients to develop effective strategies and deliver projects on time.
The SEO Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Specialist Team Lead.
You Will Also
• Review and analyze client websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
• Research, identify, and implement keyword strategies to drive relevant website traffic.
• Develop link building and other supporting strategies to strengthen overall organic performance.
• Measure and analyze SEO strategy performance and effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, and other platform analytics.
• Monitor and optimize keywords on an ongoing basis to drive conversions and hit business level KPIs and goals, delivering a strong ROI.
• Prepare detailed optimization strategy reports.
• Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
• Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
• Keep updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies within search engine guidelines.
• Mentor, train, and support Daxko Agency Digital Marketing Specialists on SEO specific tactics and strategies.
• Three (3+) years of experience with agency or in-house SEO
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience implementing successful SEO Strategies
• Experience with SEO and SEM tools (such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Data Studio)
• Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and how they work together (e.g., content marketing and growth, email, PPC, social media)
• Strong content writing skills
• Direct customer interaction experience
• Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time
• Comfortable learning and using complex software programs
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively work independently and within a team
Bonus Points For
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Experience with SEO tactics in the health and wellness industry
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
Some Of Our Favorites Include
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks.
• Flexible paid time off
• Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
• Monthly fitness reimbursement
• 401(k) matching
• New-Parent Paid Leave
• 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
• Casual work environments