Direct Hire with Exceptional Benefits
Location: Beaverton, OR (open to remote work from AK, CA, MT, NM, TX, WA)
No. of openings: 7
• We are seeking Software Developers to be members of our clients Agile software development team.
• As a senior software developer you will be expected to work well within your agile team, foster collaboration, mentor teammates and other members of the IS Department, and provide opinion and expertise on technical issues all while embracing Agile Principles and Values.
• You will perform a variety of technical administration, development, and support functions for Information Services.
• You will work with customers, vendors, consultants and other Information Services staff.
• Working as an effective team member in an Agile Scrum or Kanban team.
• Providing technical expertise and mentoring to their fellow Agile team members and members of other teams.
• Gathering and analyzing complex business requirements.
• Specifying and implementing technical plans for complex solutions.
• Combining business and technical knowledge to gain agreement and implement solutions within cross-functional teams.
• Verify correctness of software using manual and automated testing strategies.
• Verify performance of software using load testing and other strategies.
• Informatica PowerCenter
• SQL Server 2008, 2018
• Crystal Reports
• EDI (834, 835, 837)
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Associate Degree plus 6 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment
• Bachelors Degree plus 4 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment
• Six year degree plus 2 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment