Our Standard Human Resource Blurb
Arbitech is a thriving, established, Irvine based company recognized as the leading alternative distributor of computer products in the United States.
If you have the qualifications and experience, and the prospect of working for a cutting edge business leader appeals to you, apply today. We’ll want to see a cover letter letting us know why you are the person for the job.
What would make you stand out:
• 3+ years of experience with NetSuite, Sage or similar enterprise ERP system
• Fluency in SQL, saved searches, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Experience with a shipping company with an understanding of basic flow from item creation, purchasing, sales, pick/pack/ship etc.
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Able to understand big picture goals and translate with attention to detail
• Know how to read code even if limited comments
• Experience with web API integrations
• Experience with the NetSuite platform: management, SuiteScript, SuiteFlows etc
• An organized and creative self-starter
• Degree preferred but not required
What you get to play with:
• Visual Studio 2019 & TFS 2020 (and VS Code)
• SQL 2012 – 2016 (TSQL, Reporting Services, Analysis Services)
• .Net 4.5+ C#, VB, MVC, SignalR
• HTML5, CSS3
• Windows 10 workstation w/three monitors
• .NET 4.5 and IIS 6+
• ERP: Sage MAS500 migrating to NetSuite
• CRM: Zoho
• EDI: 1EDISource/HQ & Globalscape Information Exchange
The primary focus of this position is maintaining and improving the system critical intranet for streamlining processes and communication within the company powered by SQL 2016 using Angular, MVC and web forms. It is heavily tied into Sage MAS 500, our ERP system that uses a SQL 2012 back end.
Your responsibilities will also include supporting the following: our external ecommerce solution, working closely with our EDI and CRM systems as well as some windows form/command line application development. We are a small team supporting 100+ employees across multiple sister companies so there may be a few instances where basic technical support is requested of you.
We are transitioning our ERP system to NetSuite and retiring functionality in our current ERP and Intranet but much needs to be done with NetSuite development as well as migrating existing systems to utilize NetSuite data.
You should be hardworking, a self-starter, fun to be around and able to keep pace with a dynamic company and the demands that go along with it. We are fun outgoing group and want to keep the positive energy environment. Expect to be tested, show us your passion for coding, and don’t be a wallflower.
If you take pride in what you do, have a passion for technology and enjoy working in a rewarding environment we want to talk to you. Flex schedule and remote work can be supported; ideal you would be located nearby for some days in the office for team building, meetings, collab etc