At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role is responsible for using various websites to access the information to be reviewed. This person will be reviewing title searches for required documents. This person will be typing title commitments and/or title policies for client orders.
Essential Job Functions
• Review title searches and pertinent documents
• Access various computer systems for client websites
• Typing title commitments or policies
• Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
• High School Diploma/GED required or combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of online tax resources highly preferred
• Intermediate understanding of standard title documents such as deeds, mortgages, judgments, and taxes
• Strong, accurate typing skills
• Strong communication skills – email and phone
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional, ethical & results-oriented attitude
• Knowledge and experience with applicable technology tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
• Pride in work and accomplishments, highly motivated
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving, deadline driven environment
• Ability to work overtime, if or as necessary, to support and fulfill client timelines
• The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
• Office environment with frequent computer use
• Sitting for long periods of time
• Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
This position is available in all US Remote locations as detailed in SitusAMC’s Telecommuting policy. Colorado locations are currently excluded for this posting.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Location: Remote, United States
Date published: 13-Oct-2021