SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover, and online fraud. Were searching for experts with a strong aptitude for problem solving and a love of all things mar-tech to join our growing team
Cybersecurity is an exciting, ever-changing space, and SpyCloud, in particular, is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business.
About the Role:
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations will play a pivotal role in owning and supporting the day-to-day systems and processes that support SpyClouds marketing team. This role is a mix of strategy, planning, and execution. We are looking for an experienced marketing operations professional who will bring fresh ideas and plans for growth and improvement to our existing marketing tech stack.
• Serve as the POC and trusted liaison between Marketing and RevOps
• Collaborate with demand gen and sales operations to optimize existing tech stack and implement new additions and ideas
• Create dashboards and reports that support SpyClouds global marketing strategy
• Oversee the strategy, execution, and operation of lead flow processes and programs, including lead scoring, SDR account priorities, and SLAs to help move leads through the funnel
• Build marketing automation programs that support the end-to-end customer lifecycle
• Own the usage of marketing tools, including marketing automation and ABM
• Manage outreach and data tools used by SDRs, including training, troubleshooting, optimizing, and implementing new features
• Ensure seamless integration with corporate tech stack, including Salesforce and other tools
• Manage and optimize database elements - segmentations, lists, workflows and ensure demand programs are running efficiently and effectively
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend emerging technology trends that support demand generation programs
• You have a wide breadth of experience with marketing tools
• You have been part of a successful marketing operations team and know the metrics that demonstrate success.
• Youre disciplined and organized, with strong project management skills, and able to meet competing deadlines.
• Youre consistently creative and intellectually curious about marketing ops and any new methodologies or tools that may emerge
• Youre not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed
• You are data driven and support your strategy with success analysis.
• Youre an activator, self-starter, and both strategic and tactical — able to operationalize good ideas.
• Youre an excellent writer and clear communicator.
• You are passionate, enthusiastic and see challenges as opportunities.
• You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset, take calculated risks, and are known for speed and agility in your work.
• 5+ years of marketing/revenue operations experience.
• B2B tech experience is a must-have. Cybersecurity industry preferred.
• Hands-on expertise in project management, marketing automation, CRM, ABM, and sales tools required (HubSpot, Salesforce, 6Sense, and SalesLoft, preferred).
• Expertise with MS Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint
• High degree of responsibility and follow-through
• Able to juggle multiple, simultaneous projects
SpyCloud protects consumers, employees, suppliers, and citizens globally from the dangers of compromised identity. Our solutions make breached information actionable to prevent fraud, enabling a proactive, automated response that negates the value of stolen data before it can be used to cause harm. Our data also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include four of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to over 100 cybersecurity experts who aim to make the internet a safer place.
Our culture is something really special. Were all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, inventive, and driven, youll fit right in