Tandem Diabetes Care is dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes better and better through relentless innovation. “In Tandem” means together, and we strive to embody that in every aspect of our business. Headquartered in San Diego with customers all over the world, our continuous rapid growth has extended our roots to Midtown Boise! Our offices are centrally located adjacent to Downtown, Boise Bench and West End.
DIABETES IS ALL WE DO:
At Tandem, Diabetes is all we do. We are the makers of the only color touch-screen insulin pump that is capable of remote feature updates and compatible with continuous glucose monitoring. Read more about our company and check out our latest product features here: t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump with Control-IQ™ Technology
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. We treat our fellow employees like friends and family, and the company like our own home. This universal respect allows us the freedom to be ourselves and to be effective at our jobs knowing at the end of the day that we can trust everyone to do the right thing for each other and for the company. You can learn more about our culture and life at Tandem here: https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/careers/life-at-tandem and see what our customers are saying here: #tsliminthewild
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
The Pump Therapy Sales Specialist is responsible for proactively contacting leads, responding to inquiries, placing sales calls to out-of-warranty pump customers and inactive customer pipeline to ensure customer retention, and generating new business from remote geographic areas. In addition, this position will:
• convert sales leads to qualified opportunities by supporting customers through the PIF (Patient Information Form) and throughout the pump order process
• manage incoming queue calls, work to understand customers’ underlying needs or issues, and provide information regarding products & services
• assist in the completion of customer orders through the insurance verification process
• meet and exceed monthly goals (department key performance indicators) with an ongoing commitment to grow selling skills and product knowledge, and continuously work the pipeline of potential pump customers
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
• Knowledge of diabetes, unmet needs of diabetes therapies, and benefits of insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring or other disease management devices/diagnostics desirable.
• Knowledge of durable medical equipment policies, health insurance providers and reimbursement policies as it relates to diabetes supplies preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email, or text with customers to resolve issues and answer questions according to department protocols and requirements.
• Computer competency including MS office, Internet, and navigation of customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
WHAT YOULL NEED:
• 1 year recent experience interfacing with customers in a sales support role including a combination of:
• Experience in field sales or telesales experience in medical device, technology or similar field.
• Experience being accountable for sales quotas in a challenging, fast paced, changing environment.
• Experience in patient diabetes education.
• Experience documenting calls by typing on a keyboard while speaking to a customer on the phone.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Tandem, our employees are just as important as our customers! Not only do we hire the best, but we also reward, develop, and retain them too. At Tandem we offer competitive compensation packages, superb medical, dental and vision, a discounted stock purchasing plan, fitness discounts, generous PTO, casual work attire and more! For a full list of benefits please review our perks page at https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/careers/benefits.
BE YOU, WITH US!
We’re always looking for awesome, forward-thinking achievers to join our workforce. We are committed to making sure our company fully reflects the diverse consumers who use our product. We are making strides towards this goal and are firmly committed to being an equal opportunity employer and maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment.
We love a good referral! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this position, please share!
If you are applying for this job and live in California, please read Tandem’s CCPA Notice: