• Responsible for executing marketing campaigns with business partners and also support marketing initiatives with guidance from brands/product managers
• Participate in the planning of Demand-Gen Campaigns & as an extended supporting role in the organization
• Liaise and co‐ordinate with vendors where necessary for joint‐ marketing activities
• Responsible for the execution of programs with business partners on marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Organizing events, planning of F&B, facilities and provide event on-site support
• Prepare collateral relative to channel promotional flyers and other advertising materials on house where required
• Participate and support in planning to execution of programs with sales business units
• Tracking & monitoring of leads and opportunities with brands
• Manage e-marketing campaigns and extracting reporting documents to support MDF claims process
• Responsible for managing MDF (Marketing Development Fund), Co-op and MDF systems reporting
• Working in collaboration with finance on MDF claims status
• Handle invoice processes for marketing department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Higher Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or its equivalent
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• Experienced in fast-paced environment, marketing agency or similar environment an added advantage
• Channels & Marketing driven
• Exposure to creativity & marketing campaigns organisation
• Good written and communication skill
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Experience in handling channels marketing/partners alliance/PR agencies would be added advantage
• Must be proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator software
• Has excellent time management skills with ability to multi‐task and meet given deadlines
• Is organised, meticulous and resourceful
• A Team player
• Good Communication skills
• Well organization skills
• Good planning skills
• Ability to exhibit creativity
• Possess strong self‐discipline with can‐do attitude and results‐driven
• Possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Local native language
Cultural Competency Requirements:
• Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. We help customers weave technology into the fabric of 21st-century life and deliver solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
The IT channel relies on Tech Data’s reach, technical knowledge and collaborative partnerships to create new opportunities that drive growth with speed, agility, insight and impact. World-class execution, end-to-end offerings and deep expertise enable our channel partners to meet their customers needs today and provide them access to the innovative technologies of tomorrow.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, partners and community .
Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for ten straight years. To find out more, visit http://www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.