To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high pressure environment. Ultimately, a top performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customer's purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continue meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experienced working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency and all Microsoft office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Salary: $50,000 - $95,000 Annual