Telesales Representative (Remote) Uncapped Monthly Commission & Fast Tracked...
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere within the U.S. Central Time Zone (Texas or Wisconsin Preferred) and is an hourly, non-exempt level role that will quickly propel your career into advanced sales roles. Pay is an hourly base plus uncapped monthly commission.
A performance-driven contributor who will utilize an outbound call dialer to call key decision makers at current Pitney Bowes clients and apply inside sales techniques to recommend products and close sales. Supplies Sales Representatives must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly build report with current Pitney Bowes customers over the phone, ask qualifying questions to assess needs, and recommend appropriate postage meter supplies to clients. They will effectively overcome objections to close sales to ensure that business is retained, and clients are satisfied.
• Learn product line quickly: Complete the one-week training and be knowledgeable in the most common Pitney Bowes Postage Meters and supplies, and confidently navigate through the region’s internal website to provide customers with current pricing, promotions, and delivery information, in order to achieve 80% of target by the end of your first month.
• Achieve quota: Within 3 months, consistently hit daily, weekly, and monthly sales quotas at 100% by making on average 200 calls per day and converting at least 6% of your calls into a sale.
• Create accurate invoices: Accurately record customer transactions and create invoices with an error rate of less than 6% each month. Partner with manager and Sales Support to resolve all errors to the clients’ satisfaction, where possible.
• Exceed quota: Within 6 months, be able to quickly identify changes needed and implement solutions to improve performance and exceed sales quotas. Share best-practice techniques with new hires and other members of your team.
• Professional Development: Participate in at least 1 onsite activity, site committee, training or volunteer activity each year and present what you learned at a weekly team huddle to help cultivate your work environment and strengthen the knowledge of your whole team.
As an Inside Telesales Agent, you have:
• Minimum of one year of sales or related customer service experience, consistent success in a telesales environment is preferred.
• A strong track record of exceeding goals set by others (sales, sports, etc.).
• Demonstrated resiliency and ability to overcome objections when challenged; both recognizing and identifying the opportunity in difficult situations.
• Basic PC skills, with a strong ability to work in multiple screens simultaneously. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
• Home office/desk with reliable internet service sufficient to meet the needs of the position. Proven success working from home is preferred, but not required. All computer equipment and peripherals will be provided.
• Available to work Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm Central Time.
• Track record of success penetrating and maintaining accounts – B2B, inside sales, telemarketing.
• Experience selling over the phone in a telemarketing or call center environment.
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link