Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
• Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
• Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
• Draft Decision Logs.
• Ensure adherence to Elevate’s and Hogan Lovells standard operating procedures on projects.
• Be trained on and required to use the most advanced litigation technology review tools.
• Work as part of a global team.
Skills For Success
• Strong analytical and interpretational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
• Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, or contract extraction and/or review.
• 1+ years experience working with large law firms or corporate legal departments.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Introspect, Xerox, Ringtail, etc.
• Experience working on any contract abstraction or management software.
• Bachelors degree.
• Arizona Residence.
• Spanish Fluency
• Active Bar License.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The companys legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevates achievements and distinctions include:
• Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
• Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
• Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
• Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media
Hogan Lovells is the FT Innovative Lawyers North America, 2019 Law Firm of the Year and is, one of the worlds largest international law firms, was formed in 2010 with the merger of Washington-based Hogan & Hartson and London-based Lovells. The firm is ranked the worlds 11th largest law firm by global revenues and 5th by UK revenues. We are an ambitious full service law firm with 47 offices across 24 countries, 2,800 lawyers and global revenues of over US$2bn. We help our clients in a broad range of areas including complex disputes, high value transactions (M&A and private equity), finance, regulatory, and intellectual property. Our disputes team advises 50 of the Fortune 100, our finance team advises 46 of the top 50 banks listed in the Fortune 500, our IP team represents more than half of the world’s top 100 brands, and our transactions team received instructions on more than 700 global M&A deals over a three year period, with a total value of over US$500bn.
Learn more at https://hoganlovells.com