• Ability to function as a full stack developer.
• Designing user interfaces.
• Develop back-end website applications.
• Design and develop REST APIs.
• Stay current on developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
• Experience in the full stack development process.
• Experience in implementing site security and reliability.
• Experience deploying to AWS.
• Degree in Computer Science, Coding Bootcamp certificate, or equivalent experience.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Familiarity with relational databases, MSSQL, postgreSQL.
• Attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
• SEP-IRA Eligibilty
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Training Budget
• Equipment stipend
Monday to Friday, infrequent overtime
Pay: Salary & eligible Bonus pay
• Relational Database: 1 year (Preferred)
• APIs: 2 year (Preferred)
Arlington Virginia, or Remote