This role reports to VP Sales Americas.
• Seeking new business opportunities by targeting prospective clients developing an understanding of prospective client’s business challenges and advising them on ways in which intel solutions can be used to address those challenges.
• Work with strategic VAR/Channel partners to build mutual pipeline plan & execute against it.
• Administering relevant sales enquiries and sending supporting literature and booking meetings.
• Ensuring customer interactions and status notes are updated regularly in the company CRM system
• Supporting your sales colleagues by booking appointments to support external trade conferences events.
• Actively participating in events and seminars
• Minimum of 7-10 years experience ‘successfully’ selling threat intelligence
• Have a successful and proven track record of sales performance and considered by your peers as a high achiever
• Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
• Consistently achieves quarterly and annual sales targets
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network with peers, prospects and customers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade in a business environment
• Experienced in managing sales cycles that are contract-heavy
• Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
• Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and fast-paced. Were a mission-driven company. Were looking for talented, can-do minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves, enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. Thats why our culture is founded on our core values of openness, inclusion, integrity and client focus, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit