Tinuiti is looking for a seasoned, client-oriented Senior Specialist, SEO who is ready to guide our search engine optimization team to greater success. As a Senior Specialist, you already have a few years of experience under your belt. You’re at ease managing Fortune 500 accounts, and you bring a passion for innovation management. You have a steady pulse on SEO industry changes and social trends, and as an added bonus, you boast mobile optimization, HTML5, AWD and/or RWD experience, too.
We believe that our Senior Specialists are here to help us deliver the best search engine results possible, positioning our firm and our clients as leaders in their respective industries. If you’re ready to lead our team, reach out! We’d love to meet you today.
• Responsible for the management of multiple client accounts (mainly Fortune 500 websites)
• Maintains the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
• Works directly with clients to plan & implement online campaigns & SEO strategies that align with client KPIs and marketing goals
• Regularly creates, analyzes and presents insightful and actionable SEO performance reports for clients website(s)
• Analyzes larger client websites, social presence & search engine results to identify competitive SEO opportunities within their vertical
• Collaborates with SEO team to stay on top of SEO industry changes, social trends and search engine updates
• Mentors junior team members on SEO best practices & strategies and account management techniques
• Participates with the rest of the SEO team in the continuing development of up-to-date SEO best practices & strategies
• Proactively listening and participating in cross-division planning and strategies for all assigned clients
• Organizational Agility- Can marshal resources to get things done, is resourceful to accomplish goals
• Time Management – Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
• Listening – Is attentive and an active listener, has the patience to hear people out
• Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions.
• Dealing with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change, can decide or act without the total picture, comfortably handles risk and uncertainty
• 3-5 years of SEO Account Management experience at an Agency for both domestic & international clients
• Proven history of successful SEO strategy creation and implementation
• Extensive Experience with SEO migrations
• Experience with Google Search Console
• Experience with SEO Tools & Platforms such as Majestic SEO, Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.
• Experience with analytics suites such as Core Metrics or Google Analytics
• Experience creating a personal websites a plus
• Basic HTML and CSS competency
• Advanced skill with Excel
• Ability to travel – Once a quarter (may fluctuate dependent on client needs)
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Tinuiti expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Tinuiti brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Tinuiti survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds