TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. Were headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and were always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion about building cool products and want to work somewhere where youre trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have done. You also have the strong desire of working directly with the founders who have world class experience on developing products from the ground up and launching them into the market.
You are all about bringing entrepreneurial spirit to join the team. You have a passion for learning and willingness to work in a pair programming environment. You focus on using cloud technology and delivering software leveraging eXtreme programming practices. You will be working with product managers and designers on a cross functional team to build software products and services in an Agile environment.
WHAT YOULL DO:
• Work remotely from home during the business hours of 9:00am-5:00pm EST
• Pair program with engineers to write production-quality code and deploy software solutions on both client and internal projects
• Work with engineering teammates to architect backend solutions and suggest the appropriate cloud services and frameworks to accomplish product goals
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
• Enhance testing platforms, improve test automation, foster software craftsmanship
• Surprise and delight customers and partner software engineers
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of experience with a variety of database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
• 3+ years of experience with deploying cloud-based software solutions with either AWS, GCP, or Azure
• 1+ year of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and eXtreme Programming (XP) practices
BONUS POINTS FOR:
• Experience with Event Driven Architecture
• Experience with messaging services such as Queueing and Pub/Sub
• Experience working on client projects
• Highly effective in working with other technical specialists, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business partners.
• Capable in CI/CD tools and pipelines such as Harness, Jenkins, etc.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
• Understanding of fundamental data modeling
• Experience in development of microservices.
STAY HAPPY & HEALTHY
• Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
• Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
• Corporate ClassPass membership
• Office closed over Winter holidays
• Inkblot mental health partnership with subsidized counselling benefits
Make Meaningful Connections
• Friday socials to cap off a great week
• Regular virtual event: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
• Company Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
• Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities