Were hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a
Sales Representative - Chat Support
Las Vegas, NV
Our recruitment and training is 100% virtual for your protection and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying
or via text
TTEC to 97211 (Standard Msg & data rates may apply)
COVID-19 Note: During the pandemic, all of our Las Vegas employees are working from home. Therefore, all applications and interviews are virtual. When we are able to return to normal operations, this will shift from a work from home environment back to our site location. However, if you prefer to start at a later time, please let your recruiter know. We understand and respect your personal concerns and will do our best to accommodate
To be eligible for this role you MUST
• Have >15 mbps internet speed as validated by FAST. com
• Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
• Router must be within close vicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and its more relevant than ever before in todays environment. We know were stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Sales Champion, Youll Enjoy:
• A base pay + monthly commission opportunity
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mind
What Youll be Doing:
Think of the time when youve gone to look at a service online and chose to interact with the website representative. Thatll be you! Yes, thats right... youll be selling via web chat only. Youll answer questions, seeking to understand the need of the customer, and then close the deal.
On a typical day, youll:
• Represent and help to build the business of a Fortune 500 company
• Chat with multiple potential customers at the same time
• Interact with prospects who have connected with the website
• Set the ground work for building long-term customer relationships
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table... along with the following:
• Two (2) years of contact center experience or two (2) years College, or a combination of these
• Capability to understand and explain bills, basic price plan, rate information, promotion information, features, equipment, and general payment arrangements
• Outstanding etiquette in live chat communications
• Exceptional typing skills with a minimum 40 wpm and typing with 80% accuracy
• Must be interested in sales and willing to work weekends and evenings.
• Previous wireless experience greatly preferred, either in retail or phone sales.
• Inbound phone sales experience is a plus
• Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
• Competency using Microsoft Windows
Apply Virtually Today:
Click on the Apply Now button.
1. Youve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
2. Thank you for applying - its time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If youre a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe youre prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTECs most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means youre prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving ones country, but we hope youll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But dont take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on www. .com.
For more information about TTEC, visit www. .com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
: US-NV-Las Vegas
: _Customer Care Representative
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.