naviHealth is looking to hire an entry-level software engineer with experience building mission-critical service-oriented applications. This role is a key-contributor to the organization and future technologies.
Successful candidates will possess experience or show interest in developing and delivering quality software solutions. Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment with the company’s technical vision and strategy.
• Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software products (cloud and/or in-house).
• Work to achieve operational targets, which has some impact on the overall achievement of results for the department.
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Consult with end-users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Participate in full-Stack agile development in a collaborative environment.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline required
• 0 -1 years of relevant work experience
• Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom line
• Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems
• Ability to understand the design and independently work on implementation of software components within the larger platform
• Outstanding collaboration, time management, communication skills as well as ability to work independently
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Desirable Skills
• Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
• Development experience with RESTful Services
• Experience within a CI/CD environment
• Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software solutions
• Experience documenting technology-based solutions
• Experience in an Agile environment
• MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
• Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
• Container based development/deployment
• Healthcare experience
naviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, naviHealth has been a trusted partner for the nation’s top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, naviHealth’s high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With naviHealth, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about naviHealth, visit navihealth.com.
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling life
Rooted in respectGuided by purpose Devoted to service Energized by impact
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.