• Manage the day-to-day operations of the customer service department. This includes answering customer support calls and responding to incoming support tickets in a thorough, professional, and timely manner.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of all systems/programs used by the customer service department to not only perform duties but be able to make suggestions to increase efficiency.
• Managing the chargeback dispute resolution process from start to finish including monitoring merchant chargeback ratios.
• Review and submit daily fulfillment lists to shipping partner.
• Process fulfillment “On Hold” reports by resolving issues such as problem addresses.
• Identify, research, and report notable customer service feedback trends.
• Help improve customer retention stats by effectively managing the customer experience.
• Continuously update customer satisfaction goals and propose new ways to increase customer engagement.
• Manage library of B2C order process emails and update as needed. (i.e., Order confirmation, credit card receipt, login credentials email templates)
• Monitor and review online customer service documents/pages such as FAQ’s and support ticket templates when needed or to implement updated best practices.
• Review and provide feedback for any online pages that customers will be interacting with for potential user experience challenges.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly quality assurance checklists.
• Assist Marketing department by coordinating ad and landing page creation and updates between copywriters and graphics department.
• Coordinating Ads with sales department when needed.
• Cross train on elements of other departments for emergency coverage when needed
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.