UX Writer, ADFS - Amazon Distribution & Fulfillment Solutions
At Amazon, were working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. The Amazon Distribution Fulfillment Solutions team is looking for a Senior UX Writer in delivering innovation to support Amazons grocery offering. As the Senior UX writer youll demonstrate design leadership to ensure that our products are safe, trusted and loved by our customers. You will simplify the complex and create UIs that clearly communicate user goals.
If you like simplifying complex steps through words and delivering multi-modal experiences, this position is for you. We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer who is a fierce advocate for the customer. You tirelessly work to understand how customers think and speak to identify language that is both useful and natural. You collaborate with designers, product managers, researchers, and developers to craft solutions that are strategically sound. You quickly become the expert of your domain, proactively gathering research and data about the products and services to which you provide content to inform your decisions. You understand that content is a significant part of the customer experience, and work closely with design to ensure the text and visuals achieve a perfect harmony.
• Craft clear, concise UI text for the in-product experience on hand-held devices, mobile and desktop experiences
• Anticipate customer needs and write innovative and simplified solutions to customer issues
• Influence product strategy, driving mindful discussions with product managers, UX designers, engineers, and stakeholders
• Set standards and drive adherence to UX writing best practices
• Create reusable and scalable patterns for you team to follow
• Lead and drive the adoption of UX writing tools and frameworks including content research and metrics
• Contribute to the professional development of colleagues across the UX team, improving their UX writing skills, knowledge, and best practices
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS - 5+ years of experience as a UX Writer or similar role in an agency or in-house setting
• Must be proficient in English with exceptional US-based grammar and copywriting skills. Additional languages a plus
• A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS - Experience with large-scale systems and applications
• Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Working knowledge of the design process and general UX design principles
• Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously in an ambiguous, start-up environment
• Proven ability to present to all levels within an organization, both verbally and in writing
• Can provide content solutions that scale for a global audience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1821379