Reach Marketing is looking for a video/motion graphics editor intern, passionate about creating engaging new content for social media to take our content to the next level. You’ll work with a group of creators, producers, social media managers, writers, marketers, and storytellers focused on making content the internet wants to see.
You’re a student, who’s a passionate video editor, motion graphics artist, design creator, and illustrator with the desire to advance your knowledge of social media for brand growth and develop the necessary skills to take ownership of this role.
You’ll work on cohesive content creation across all social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro with working knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
• Skills in at least one, if not both: motion graphics and/or animation.
• Shows a demonstrable ability, passion, curiosity, and experience making social-first creative content on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook videos.
• Film, videography, design education OR equivalent relevant experience. All applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts.
• Strong ability to brainstorm and collaborate with other team members.
• Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to produce original video content, thumbnails, graphics, creative captions, stories, and more.
• Opportunity to pitch original video ideas to department and company leadership.
• Sharpening your post-production skills in video editing and motion graphic design using industry software and social platforms.
• Workshop with your teammates to deliver and receive feedback, with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude towards content creation.
Temp to Perm:
This position is an unpaid internship open to all current students or recent graduates based in the USA looking for work experience with an anticipated length of 3-6 months. At the conclusion of the temporary role, there is the potential to be considered for a full-time role.
College credit is not a requirement of the program. If a student desires, we will participate with NYU regarding credit for this internship and fill out any necessary paperwork.
Interns will receive a $100 per month stipend to cover expenses and must be able to commit to working 15 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
US-based student applicants only for remote work