VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 30,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where phenomenal people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
This Senior Manager of WW Sales Operations will be focused on supporting the worldwide Cloud Management / CloudHealth offerings, delivering effective business processes and operational efficiencies through planning, reporting and analytical excellence, and focused execution. This person will report to the WW Cloud Sales Ops Director and be the primary Business Partner to the Senior Director of WW Sales, Cloud Management / CloudHealth. Responsible for managing the global processes of the program, including pipeline, forecasting, new offering definition and rollout, quarterly processes and reporting. Will work to optimize the effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of the sales operations, working with other operational groups to develop and deploy new and enhanced operational practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ownership of all operational elements in support of Cloud Management / CloudHealth.
• Operational responsibility for the Cloud Management / CloudHealth pipeline, forecasting, reporting and analytics, including:
• Monitor, manage, and report on pipeline and related stats
• Drive forecasting processes and analysis
• Provide performance reporting and analysis
• Track and report additional performance objectives
• Aligning to BMS, Center of Excellence, and best practices
• Responsible for planning and implementation of comp, quotas, territory mapping, SPIF/contests.
• Manage the quarter end processes, metrics and reporting to ensure a clean close and provide Quarterly Business Review content.
• Be a trusted strategic advisor/partner to the Senior Director of WW Sales, Cloud Management / CloudHealth providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business.
• Assist in the integration efforts for CloudHealth.
• Partner with Geo Cloud Sales Operations counterparts in supporting the Geo Cloud Sales Leaders.
• Project manage, define, design, develop, deploy and execute new operational processes and improvements, independently and as part of global/regional team efforts. And supporting the ongoing expansion of Cloud sales into new routes to market (RTM).
• Partner with the various teams such as Compensation & Commission, Global Process, Sales Finance, Reporting & Analytics, Strategy & Planning, IT, CDTO, BUs, and other teams to accomplish Sales objectives and push for greater efficiency and automation.
• 1+ years in a SaaS, Subscription and/or Revenue services business
• 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations within a fast-paced high-tech organization, including process execution and process improvement.
• Proven ability to develop and implement solutions involving technical, process and policy elements
• Experience in designing, building and managing business metrics and the associated reporting tools
• Proven technical aptitude, preferably with experience on Salesforce.com, Excel and data analytics tools
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Proven experience working remotely, independently, and cross-functionally
• Excellent communications skills both verbally, written and via presentations. Confidence in diplomatically managing to solutions.
• Bachlelors Degree required
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Sales Administration
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-10
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.