The SEO Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze product categorization, semantic relationships, search performance, and more while executing on-site optimizations and long-term projects.
• Help improve organic performance and grow traffic with creative strategies and tactical projects.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• Explore new markets for growth through keyword research, optimization, and other key SEO strategies.
• Find opportunities for improvement and use competitive research to guide SEO strategy.
• Perform ad hoc research of algorithm updates, the efficacy of site features, and areas of opportunity within organic search.
• Leverage your creative, strategic, tactical, and analytical skills in a highly collaborative setting, working side-by-side with other analysts, writers, and outreach specialists who possess a wide range of specialized skills.
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
• A strong work ethic. The SEO Analyst is expected to complete daily and weekly tasks independently, while also setting their own goals and seeking opportunities to bring more traffic to our massive e-commerce site.
• Creative and critical thinking. Search engine algorithms change daily and strategies may not work from one day to the next. As a result, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and find the best solutions. This individual needs to be able to think creatively about SEO but also have an ability to translate that into actionable strategies.
• Decision-making skills. The ideal candidate is able to take their data and analysis and make critical decisions with the information in a timely manner.
• Ability to follow direction. This role requires working with colleagues and senior team members. The candidate should be able to take direction, complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner, and work closely with their supervisor.
• Strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to share ideas and speak to non-experts about what we do. The ideal candidate is well-spoken and able to talk confidently about their work.
• Desire to learn. Success in SEO relies on not only on analysis, but also the ability to test hypotheses, draw connections, visualize data, and communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders.
Additional skill requirements:
• 3-5 years of SEO/marketing experience
• Experience with enterprise level or ecommerce sites
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics or a similar web analytics product
• Strong understanding of ecommerce business models and metrics
• Comfortable with mining, interpreting, and creating projects based on data from multiple sources
• Proficiency with several SEO tools: SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with Google Search Console and Data Studio
• Experience with site crawlers, e.g. Screaming Frog
• Proficiency with regular expressions (Regex)
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
This position is also available as a remote position. If youre searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
To qualify for a remote position, candidates must have:
• Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
• Access to a home router and modem.
• A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
• A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
• The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
• Accepting W2 candidates only.
• No Relocation Provided.
• No H1B’s.
• Not accepting candidates with anticipated sponsorship requirements