The Sales Enablement Manager is a global Sales, Partner, and Customer Success Enablement leader with the ability to thrive in a growing software organization. Reporting to the CRO, they are responsible for building and managing a virtual, world-class global sales training and enablement programs team.
Weights & Biases is a series B company with $60 million in funding. Our core users and enterprise customers are growing rapidly and were facing exciting challenges ahead to keep up with growing demand and to create a platform that is essential to machine learning developers. Our customers range from small startups to enterprise companies including OpenAI, Insitro, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Qualcomm.
• Develop and lead the successful execution of field enablement programs to ensure field team members and partners are equipped with content resources, tools and training to effectively differentiate and sell the W&B solution.
• Oversee the development of education and training content in collaboration with marketing and other SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for field audiences across all routes to market.
• Ensure alignment of field enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
• Manage and drive online, self-paced on-boarding and results-driven continuous learning.
• Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
• Develop sales competency assessment programs, as well as partner accreditation programs.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of field enablement programs. Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
• 5+ years software sales experience with expertise in sales enablement and management.
• Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales, partner, and customer success enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing global sales teams’ effectiveness strategies, tactics, and action plans for a technology platform.
• Experience growing within a small start-up. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with VP-level and Director-level executives and team members.
• Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
• You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
• 100% health insurance coverage for employees + family coverage
• Unlimited Vacation Time
• Parental Leave
• Competitive Salary
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesnt perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the Report Job icon above to report it to our team.