Pay: $90,000 - $120,000 plus bonus
Weston Distance Learning is a leader in distance education innovation. Our mission is to improve the lives of our students by providing quality, low-cost vocational training. We are looking for a creative, technically strong and analytical SEO Manager to help grow WDLs digital marketing presence. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing our SEO strategies to grow brand awareness. Position requires a hands-on role in implementing the strategies identified as opportunities. Looking for a highly-experienced individual with a proven track record for meeting ROI objectives and executing campaigns that drive leads. This position reports to the V.P. of Marketing.
• Develop, implement and optimize SEO strategies including link building, mining data for kw and content creation opportunities using data to support strategy.
• Conduct website optimization of meta tags, title tags, kws, speed, etc to include all on-page SEO strategies.
• Responsible for A/B testing on our website to improve performance.
• Increase search rankings and drive traffic with keyword research and data-driven analytics.
• Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy.
• Monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools (Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, XML, sitemap generators, Screaming Frog, etc.)
• KW research and competitor analysis to determine viability of new products.
2+ years proven SEO Experience.
2+ years analytics experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Trends, Keyword planner, Moz, Screaming Frog and SEMRush.
Good knowledge of web technologies and tools including Content Management Platforms.
Prefer direct-to-customer experience (B2C).
Ability to take initiative and autonomy in projects.
Bachelors degree (preferred).
Hybrid Work Model - Required to work in Fort Collins office part time, option to work remote a few days a week.
You are a good fit if you:
Are an innovative, creative thinker, and always looking to try new ways to improve performance.
Work well independently and are motivated and excited to get things moving.
Enjoy working in a dynamic organization where new ideas are valued and pursued.
Pay attention to details and have exceptional follow-through.
Competitive salary + bonuses
Powered by JazzHR