• Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering focused on customizable and innovative IT Solutions (Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation).
• Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients selling complex product and services offered by WWT.
• Network design and architecture consulting.
• Attend business appointments with Client Managers; partner with OEMs and internal sales and engineering teams to drive business outcomes.
• Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials.
• Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
• 2-3+ years Technical Sales Experience in relevant industry and Associate to Advanced level technical certification in a single domain.
• 5+ years progressive experience as Technical consultant, Technical Specialist, System Engineer, or comparable position performing the duties of this position.
• Candidates must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the SLED Houston, Texas market.
• Experience supporting enterprise network environments with a focus in any of the following technologies: Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation.
• Strong sales consulting experience and the ability to partner with sales, engineering teams and OEMs.
• Excellent oral and written communication, product demonstration, customer service, and presentation skills are required.
• Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate.
• Industry certifications are desired (i.e. Cisco, VMware, AWS).
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled