We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented freelance writer to write content for our clients.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except CO, OH, HI, AK, NV, WA. This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
You Will Be
• Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s SEO and Content Marketing Managers
• Writing monthly batches of content for designated Wpromote clients, which may include blogs, resource pages, category pages, product pages, eBooks, and other types of web copy
• Performing research on designated Wpromote clients and becoming a brand expert
• Performing research on the assigned monthly topics
• Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing including the body, headings, titles, and meta descriptions
• Adhering to brand guides, matching the writing style of our clients, and using verbiage that speaks to our target market
• Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
• Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
• The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
• Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with Google Docs would be a plus
Please note: This is a freelance, contract role that pays hourly.
• In your application, please share links to 2-5 relevant writing samples