Duration: 3 Months
Skill And Proficiencies
• Have a working knowledge of WCAG and advocate for accessibility.
• Have a working knowledge of frontend build/bundling tooling.
• Understand server-side languages and web services.
• You are detail oriented.
• You are a perpetual learner and a fantastic listener.
• Co-create and collaborate with the design team.
• Co-lead efforts to re-envision a large web application.
• Mentor and enable other developers on the team.
• Co-opt programs technical strategies.
• Work as a member of a scrum team.
• C# .NET
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications: Capable of moving among work areas and willing to do so. Demonstrated project and deliverable consistency through repeatable and reliable performance. Proven evidence of project management skills. Demonstrated oral and written communication, organization, problem solving, and facilitation skills. Evidence of mastery level expertise in one computing technology. Demonstrated ability in solving complex technical problems with multiple computing technologies. Experience working in healthcare technology. Exposure to managing both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications. Masters degree in applicable field preferred.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: Bachelors degree and 5 years experience including 3 years of demonstrated technical experience and 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience; Or, Associates degree and 9 years experience including 3 years of demonstrated technical experience and 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience
zobjobs for Work from home Jobs
If this job has expired, is not a working from home job or there is another problem please click on the icon to report it to our team.